Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

Chocolate Chip Cookies

How many recipes have you read that claim that this is the BEST recipe for chocolate chip cookies you'll ever try? Seriously - I think everyone makes that claim. No offense to any of them, but they're all wrong. For real. THIS is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe in the entire world. 

  • 10 T. Salted Butter, Softened
  • 1 C. Packed Brown Sugar
  • 3/4 C. Powdered Sugar
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
  • 1 tsp. Butterscotch Extract*
  • 2 1/2 C. Flour
  • Pinch of Salt
  • 1 tsp. Baking Soda
  • 2 C. Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 335F. (Not a typo!)

Combine Butter, Brown Sugar & Powdered Sugar in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until creamed and fluffy. Add Eggs, Vanilla & Butterscotch Extract until well combined.

Slowly add Flour, Salt and Baking Soda until mixed well. Stir in Chocolate Chips. (I prefer to use a mix of Semi-Sweet, White & Milk Chocolate)

Scoop using an ice cream scoop onto ungreased baking sheet. (If you prefer, use a Tablespoon to scoop dough.)

Bake about 12 minutes, until golden brown.

*So a funny thing happened the last time I made these. I ran out of Butterscotch Extract so I used Almond Extract instead. Know what? They were still amazing! Let me know if you experiment and how it turns out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment