Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

Easy Bath Salts

 The following recipe is one of my favorites for bath salts. It’s simple and as versatile as it gets. It’s a “basic” recipe that leaves a lot of room for interpretation, experimenting and trying new things. This is one you’ll definitely want to keep in your vault!


1 C. Epsom Salts

½ C. Baking Soda

5-10 Drops Essential Oils

Colorant of Choice (add a few drops, mix and add as needed to get the desired color)

1 T. Oil of Choice (I prefer Coconut, but you can use jojoba, almond or any carrier oil)

Spices, Herbs, Dried Flowers, Colored Sea Salt (all optional)

Mix everything together and store in an airtight container. 



Use your imagination and test your boundaries. This is a FANTASTIC palette to try new things with. I’d love to hear what combinations you came up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment