Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

Is It Too Soon To Plan A Disney Trip?

 I think I woke up this morning with a little bit of a bug. No, no, no...not the one that’s been all over the news for the first 712 months of this year...I woke up with a TRAVEL BUG!!!

So how early do you think is too early to start planning our next trip? Early in the year we were planning a trip to Disney to celebrate my parent’s 50th Anniversary. The plan was originally Disneyland for Halloween, but the kids worked on them and they agreed to Disney World & the cross-country trip that came with it. Enter the pandemic and the whole world shut down. I won’t get into the ins & outs of the decisions around the pandemic because that’s not relevant and this isn’t the place for it. Here we are many, many months later and I would love to start planning again. I’m, quite frankly, going a little stir crazy. Is it too soon to plan? Does anyone really know?

As you can imagine, I’ve been watching Disney World super close and from my perception it looks like they’ve gone above and beyond implementing safety measures. I’ve heard great things from people that have gone and had a wonderful experience. And I have to admit, I would LOVE to be in the parks when they’re less crowded than they usually are.

Our friends at Disney Food Blog are absolutely the epitome of knowledge when it comes to what’s happening at Disney World and right now is no different. If you’re even considering a trip, spend some time on their website or link into their youtube channel and watch some super fun videos. They sell some of the most amazing and THOROUGH travel guides (plus they’re super reasonably priced). Check them out here:

Even if you’re not planning a trip right away, it’s a lot of fun to read their books. And if you’re planning something “at some point” it’s never too early to start researching.

Ready to jump in and go? Awesome! Need a referral to do some price comparisons? Going direct through Disney is great, but I totally understand that’s not always an option and our friends at Undercover Tourist are a great alternative. They have some awesome deals and discounts.

Of course you can buy all sorts of souvenirs at the park, but I also like to over-plan things so I tend to pre-purchase some of the essentials to take with me. There are tons of options out there. Literally tons. Here's a few to get you started:


Matching Shirts





Olaf Backpack





Masks


The Child Hat




Maleficent Ears




If there's even the slightest chance of rain, take a poncho!



Need just a little more inspiration? Check out my amazing recipe that was inspired by everyone's favorite churros.
Kim's Kitchen Churros






No comments:

Post a Comment