Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

Halloween Feast!

 It wouldn't be Halloween Time around here without some fun and silly traditions. Yes, of course, some of those involve food!

Want to really freak your family out? The first time I made this no one really knew what to think about it. It was cool and gross and yummy and creepy all at the same time. Did it taste amazing? You bet it did, but you had to get over the idea that you were eating nasty looking FEETLOAF!



I used the same meatloaf recipe I always make, but took some creative liberties with the presentation. Bloody (ketchup) Bones (Onion Slices) protruding from the feet & Toenails (onion) in need of a pedicure and Toe Jam (mustard).

To go with the Feetloaf, Scalloped Potatoes are always a winner. No, I didn't do anything weird to them although I did consider putting some green food coloring in them. (I'm not sure even I could choke that one down! Ha ha!)



Finally, for dessert? There are a TON of options, but tonight I did something simple but oh so delicious. I made my undisputed world's best Chocolate Chip Cookies and used Halloween M&Ms in them instead of chocolate chips.


Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment