Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

Bad Partner Experience

I wanted to take a few minutes tonight to share something that happened. It's kind of a new thing for me. I actually fired one of my affiliate partners today. There have been a handful along this path that we just weren't the right "fit" for each other so those were easy decisions to make. This was different.

This particular one was actually one of the first ones I added and I really loved their website. I used them in a lot of my posts (you can imagine how much painstaking work is going into "undoing" all of those tonight) and, in fact, I ordered Christmas presents from them. That's what did it.

When I went from "partner" to "customer" I got a real good look at what happens when they screw up an order. (I ordered 6 items, they only shipped 4) 6 weeks later the missing items are not coming and I've gotten about 35% of my money refunded. I've gotten the run around, calls & emails unanswered, been ignored and treated pretty lousy when I finally got a response. I expect better.

Most of my life I've worked with the public and one thing that speaks louder than the product is the service. Mistakes happen and that's okay, but when they happen fix them. It's that simple.


So my vow to you remains unchanged: I will provide you with partners that I feel are a good fit, provide good products or valuable services. If I ever find that one is not living up to the standards I feel they should, they're gone. The trust you have in me and my reputation are more important to me. I cannot, in good conscience, recommend a business that isn't up to my standards.

That being said, if you have a bad experience with one of my partners, let me know. Please reach out to me and let me know what happened. Many I have chosen from personal experience, the recommendation of a friend or family. The ones I'm just learning about I try to vet really well before I enter into a contract with them, but I'm human. I miss things. If something happens, I really do want to know. I want this to be a great experience for all of us and I need your help to do that.

Thank you!
~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment