Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

Seafood Smorgasbord

 Hi friends! This weekend we changed things up a little with our Sunday Family Dinners. We did it on Saturday to try and lessen the chance of my parents having to drive in the snow. Ha!!! It was snowing when they left Saturday night and here it is, Sunday evening, and it's snowing again. I think someone forgot to tell Mother Nature it's too early for this stuff!



We did a whole Seafood Smorgasbord this weekend. So instead of your "normal" one recipe on Sunday, you're ending up with a whole mess of them. Enjoy! (And shout out to my mom who staged the picture at the top! Notice she put a little shrimp on her chowder and crossed the line into Slumgullion territory? More importantly? She liked my Remoulade and she does NOT do spicy. Ha ha!) Send some feedback. I love to hear from you guys. I really do.




















No comments:

Post a Comment