Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

Sunday Dinner!

Happiest of Sundays to you friends! I hope this weekend was an enjoyable one for you and you were able to find joy in whatever you did. My sweet kids took it upon themselves to get some Christmas decorations put up outside (they learned a hard lesson about why we check lights before we hang them from the roof, but whether they're lit or not there are lights out there and I love that they did that). 

Like every Sunday, we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with my parents and watched a silly movie together. Here are a couple of recipes from our Sunday dinner that I hope you enjoy. 

Meatloaf




Scalloped Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment