Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

National Chocolate Candy Day

Were you aware that December 28th is "National Chocolate Candy Day"? Yes, really. Apparently it was created to encourage massive consumption of "leftover" chocolate. 

First...what is this LEFTOVER CHOCOLATE they speak of? I've heard of leftover veggies or meat, but chocolate? Is that really a thing?

Secondly...the "experts" that declared this? They think a great way to celebrate it is to have a Chocolate Candy Tasting Party with your friends. Can we be honest? I love you guys but I'm not sharing my chocolate. Ha ha!

In honor of this day and to help you locate Chocolate Candy if you, like myself, are unfamiliar with the mythical beast known as leftovers chocolate, I've gathered some suggestions. 

By the way - this is a great time to pick up discounted candy! Most of which can be used for Valentine's Day. I'm not cheap, I'm resourceful.




























No comments:

Post a Comment