Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

National Cookie Day


Did you know that apparently it's a rule that if it's National Cookie Day that you must make cookies? It is. When I mentioned the day, the first thing out of my oldest son's mouth was "That means you're making cookies, right?" Hem-hawing about the answer was unacceptable. So...you can probably guess what I'm doing today. Ha ha! (Sometimes I'm a push-over...shhhhhh...they don't know that...or do they...)

In honor of this glorious day, here are some of our favorite recipes that we'd love for you to make and share with your loved ones. (And some super cute cookie jars!)  Let us know if you do - comments, feedback, likes, shares & follows are always appreciated!



























No comments:

Post a Comment