Welcome to the Club Friends!

 Welcome to Kim Kulture Club Musings! I'm so happy that you've decided to join me on this journey. We're going to explore a lot ...

Diving Into 2021

As we begin 2021, I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for being along on this ride with me. I hope that you each know how much your support and continued encouragement means to me.


2020 was a doozy of a year: Covid, quarantine, school at home, unrelenting political and social unrest, job/income loss, cancer and a whole lot of unexpected surprises we never saw coming. We're hopeful 2021 will be kinder. 

I find myself, a lot closer to 50 than 40, trying to reinvent myself and find a path to provide an income for our family doing the things that make me happy. As we enter into this next year, it's my hope that we'll continue to be able to grow and refine the site/social media platforms to be able to successfully do that. Starting a business in the best of economic times is hard, during it right now is kind of crazy. I have the utmost faith in this journey though. I know this is the path I'm supposed to be on, as scary as it is sometimes. 

We're working on a lot of new avenues and changes that you'll start to see over the course of the next few weeks/months. I always welcome feedback and suggestions. And again, thank you for being here. Without an audience, this fails. You are integral to the success of this venture and I am grateful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment